Use this set of four Standard Cabinet Hardware Screws to mount most decorative hardware to cabinet doors and drawers. Use these hardware screws to securely mount knobs, pulls and more to the surface of wooden cabinets. You can secure the screws by using either a flat head or Phillips head screwdriver.
Standard Cabinet Hardware Screws Feature:
- Steel construction with a 8-32 standard thread
- Sold as a set of four: two-1 inch screws and two-1.75 inch screws
- Used to attach decorative hardware to cabinets and drawers
- Can be used with either flat or Phillips head screw drivers
- Great to have available when updating a kitchen, bathroom and more
- Use to securely mount pulls and knobs onto a cabinet door or drawer
- Works with any wood closet or cabinet
Product Specifications (all measurements are outside dimensions at the largest point rounded to the nearest quarter inch)
Height: 1" & 1.75"
Shipping Weight: 0.5 lbs
Organize-It bases shipping costs off of dimensional weight which is what all carriers base there rates on. The Shipping Weight listed under the Product Specifications tab includes the size of the item, as well as the weight. Therefore, for larger items, the shipping weight may be higher than the actual weight of the item.
For more information and to see shipping rates please visit our Shipping Policy page.
Organize-It guarantee your satisfaction. If for any reason you do not like a product you may return it within 30 days. Some products are special orders, custom orders or closeouts. These products are Not Returnable. These items will be marked accordingly above the buy button. For more information regarding returns see our Refund Policy