Wire shelving is sold by the foot.
This is not your big box store's wire shelving! Organized Living makes the strongest wire closet shelving on the market and their installation hardware beats the competition hands down. If you are hesitant about wire shelving because you have had a shelf come down in the past, put your mind at ease. Open Slide wire shelving is the superior wire closet shelving because of its unique characteristics. Properly installed, this shelving will last a lifetime because of its added steel and superior hardware. Plus you get the added feature of your hangers being able to slide the length of the shelf. Installing 12 Inch Open Slide Closet Shelving in your home is the smart choice. This wire shelving features an innovative design where the closet rod is integrated into the construction of the shelving itself, and allows hangers to freely slide the entire length of a shelf uninterrupted. Each closet shelf can be cut to a custom length to accommodate projects large and small, and will require the coordinating mounting hardware for proper installation. Please see our Ordering Your Wire Shelving Page for more information.
NOTE: This product is priced by the foot. The quantity field you will see in your cart is the total footage calculated to get the per foot price. The length you enter displays as well in an additional item (the original item appears as free). Please DO NOT change the values in the cart. Custom cut shelving is NOT RETURNABLE so double check your measurements.
White 12 Inch Open Slide Closet Shelving Features:
- Sold by the foot at $10.75 per foot
- Durable steel wire construction has baked-on white epoxy finish
- Installs into closet spaces with the use of Versa Clips along the back wall, End Brackets on the sidewalls, and 12 Inch Support Braces
- Eliminate the need for support braces by using a Vertical Support Pole and Shelf Clips in their place.
- Unique open slide design has a built-in closet rod below the shelf that allows unobstructed hanger movement the entire length of shelving.
- Sold by the foot, and available in any custom length cut to the nearest half inch - up to 90 inches (7.5 feet) long
- For shelves longer than six feet you can order two smaller shelves and attach them using a Joiner Support Bracket
- Learn more about how to Order and Install our custom wire closet shelving components
- The open slide shelving can also be installed into a freedomRail closet design with the use of 12 Inch Wire Shelf Brackets
- Comes with a limited manufacturers lifetime warranty with proper installation
- For help ordering this item read the paragraph below or Contact Us
To order your closet shelving, enter the length in inches, and then the quantity of shelves, and click Add to Cart. For example, if you would like three shelves measuring four feet in length, enter 48 into the Length In Inches field, and then 3 into the Qty field. If you would like to order shelves cut at different lengths, you must add them to the shopping cart separately. The total footage and cost of your shelving will be automatically calculated for you.
Product Specifications (all measurements are outside dimensions at the largest point rounded to the nearest quarter inch)
Width: 10" - 90"
Shipping Weight: 5.0 lbs
Organize-It bases shipping costs off of dimensional weight which is what all carriers base there rates on. The Shipping Weight listed under the Product Specifications tab includes the size of the item, as well as the weight. Therefore, for larger items, the shipping weight may be higher than the actual weight of the item.
For more information and to see shipping rates please visit our Shipping Policy page.
Organize-It guarantee your satisfaction. If for any reason you do not like a product you may return it within 30 days. Some products are special orders, custom orders or closeouts. These products are Not Returnable. These items will be marked accordingly above the buy button. For more information regarding returns see our Refund Policy