The Leonardo Wall Mount Bike Rack and Tire Tray allows you to store your bike on the wall and get it out of your way. Why not use your garage for what it was intended for...cars. Clear up floor space in your garage or storage area with the art inspired Leonardo Wall Mount Bike Rack. This reliable bike storage solution includes a plastic tire tray to protect your wall from tire scuff marks plus the all steel construction is durable enough to last a lifetime.
Leonardo Wall Mount Bike Rack and Tire Tray Features:
- All cast steel construction with a rugged powder coated silver finish
- Elegant, space-saving wall mount design (mounting hardware included)
- Storage hook has rubberized coating to protect wheel rim
- Can hold bike rims up to 2.25 inches thick and 3.75 inches from the outside of the tire to the inside of the rim
- Securely holds any bike with a maximum weight capacity of up to 40 pounds
- Art inspired design holds bike securely on the wall so it is out of the way
- Bike hangs vertically to take up less wall space
- Tire tray constructed of durable translucent plastic
- Tire tray keeps tire marks off your wall and keeps your bike hanging straight
- Ideal for easy storage of bike in a garage, apartment, dorm or loft
Product Specifications (all measurements are outside dimensions at the largest point rounded to the nearest quarter inch)
Shipping Weight: 4.5 lbs
Organize-It bases shipping costs off of dimensional weight which is what all carriers base there rates on. The Shipping Weight listed under the Product Specifications tab includes the size of the item, as well as the weight. Therefore, for larger items, the shipping weight may be higher than the actual weight of the item.
For more information and to see shipping rates please visit our Shipping Policy page.
Organize-It guarantee your satisfaction. If for any reason you do not like a product you may return it within 30 days. Some products are special orders, custom orders or closeouts. These products are Not Returnable. These items will be marked accordingly above the buy button. For more information regarding returns see our Refund Policy
This bike rack does the job. It hangs one bike vertically, taking up limited wall space. The only downsides for me are that you have to use a stud (but any other bike rack will be the same) and the directions don’t tell you what size bit to drill into the wall. I had some trouble with the size of the whole and broke one of the plastic anchors, so I decided to just drill the screw directly into the wall/studs. Seems safe and secure and my bike is not out of the way but still a foot from the corner of my small room.