- You can find the total shipping weight of your order on the first page of the shopping cart on the left side under all of the items you have added to the cart.
- The table below is based on the shipping weight of your order. This shipping weight takes dimensional weight in to account for larger items which is why your shipping weight may be higher than the actual weight of the order.
- We use weight based shipping because it is the most accurate to calculate shipping costs. Unlike many sites we do not artificially inflate our prices to make up for shipping deficiencies.
- Some items may not be eligible for expedited shipping. In the cart you will not have these options available to you.
- We use both Fed Ex and USPS for shipping. If you are only able to receive packages from one of these carriers please note this in the comment section of your order.
- Please use the ground rate for APO addresses.
- If you do not see your country listed in the table please see our International Shipping Information Page.