Organization Tips for College, High School, Elementary School
- Use shelving and storage racks. The cubbyhole storage depicted on the left is multi-purpose and can store many different things. Put it up against a wall to store shoes, books, or bookbags.
- Organize vertically. Place a flat screen TV above a desk or a bathroom organizer on the bathroom cabinet. A wall mounted pot rack installed on the ceiling can optimize precious kitchen space or a kitchen cart.
- Take advantage of all available storage. Use a over the door shoe rack to store shoes and save space at the same time.
- Use products with multiple uses. This bulletin board has a corked rear panel for leaving notes and reminders. The hooks can be used to hang keys or umbrellas, and there is a bin for holding mail. You can save space and money at the same time by getting more than one use out of a product.
- Decorate dorm rooms and give them a personal touch. This will help turn a dorm room into a home away from home. This Urbio wall planter has a modern design and would liven up any room.
- This hanging locker organizer can store papers, books, and school supplies.
- Use a backpack with different sections to help them get prepared for school in the morning. Spider Large School Backpack is a good selection. The backpack comes with an organizer pocket, accessories pocket, and front pocket with a buckle.
- Kids are very attached to their phones and computers, but this might come with the side effect of distracting them. Setting up a separate work space for doing homework can keep high school students from becoming distracted. The workspace set up on the left is an example.
- The hanging closet organizer pictured on the left is great for pre-planning your child's week. There are sections for each day of the week and the weekend.
- Every parent knows the frustration of stepping on a stray kid's toy. Teach them to put their toys away in an organizer like the multi-bin toy organizer we carry.
- Kids have busy lifestyles and are known to misplace a thing or two. We carry pencil boxes and school supply boxes so they can keep track of their writing utensils at school.